medicaldevicesalesacademy.com is an internet job posting service specializing in healthcare sales, sales management, and marketing opportunities. Our business focus is to offer a valuable, cost-effective service for employers and recruiters seeking qualified healthcare sales professionals and to provide a trusted resource for candidates seeking high quality, rewarding medical, pharmaceutical, and biotech sales careers.
Advertisers (Job Posters)
- Each Advertiser is permitted one Account Owner plus one additional registered user, each with a unique username and password. Each password is for the sole use of a single registered user of medicaldevicesalesacademy.com and is not transferable. Additional users can be purchased as needed. Sharing of login and password between users is not permitted.
- All jobs posted on medicaldevicesalesacademy.com must be “real” jobs, currently available, that the Advertiser is actively seeking to fill. Job details must be accurate at the time of posting. All contents of advertisements are subject to the approval of medicaldevicesalesacademy.com. medicaldevicesalesacademy.com reserves the right to reassign postings placed in the wrong category and make other corrections to postings if necessary. medicaldevicesalesacademy.com may also archive, reject, or cancel any advertiser, advertisement, job posting or URL link, at any time, for any reason.
- Advertisers are limited to posting 10 independent jobs per account. Independent jobs that are not categorized as such will be reassigned to the correct category.
- By posting a job on medicaldevicesalesacademy.com you agree to allow medicaldevicesalesacademy.com to use your logo in conjunction with promoting your jobs.
Candidates and Advertisers (collectively called Members)
- By signing up for job alerts or registering with medicaldevicesalesacademy.com, even if you do not complete the payment process to establish an active membership, you agree to receive email messages from us directly. medicaldevicesalesacademy.com will enable non-active Members the opportunity to opt out of our email lists in one click, with clear directions contained within each message.
- Members will have access to the areas of the site defined by their Membership type (Premium Candidate, Employer or Recruiter) and the features they have purchased. Candidate Members have access to Search Jobs, Post Resumes, News & Advice, Applications and Message Center. Candidate Members have the option to purchase Resume Rewrites and Audio Sales Training Packages (Employer and Recruiter Members do not). Employer and Recruiter Members have access to: Post Jobs, Search Jobs, News & Advice, Applications, and Message Center. Advertisers have the option to purchase Resume Search (Candidate Members do not). Paying Employer Members have access to view and save employer-designated resumes. Paying Recruiter Members have access to view and save recruiter-designated resumes.
- medicaldevicesalesacademy.com authorizes Members to view and access a single copy of the content available on or from medicaldevicesalesacademy.com solely for your use in connection with filling job and recruitment opportunities. The contents of medicaldevicesalesacademy.com and of all other websites under medicaldevicesalesacademy.com’s control, whether partial or otherwise (medicaldevicesalesacademy.com and such other websites are sometimes collectively referred to as “medicaldevicesalesacademy.com sites”), such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other medicaldevicesalesacademy.com content (collectively, “medicaldevicesalesacademy.com Content”), are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All medicaldevicesalesacademy.com content is the property of medicaldevicesalesacademy.com or its content suppliers or clients. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the medicaldevicesalesacademy.com sites is the exclusive property of medicaldevicesalesacademy.com and is protected by United States and foreign copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the medicaldevicesalesacademy.com content may violate these laws, and is strictly prohibited. All copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original medicaldevicesalesacademy.com content must be retained on any authorized copy made of the medicaldevicesalesacademy.com content.
- You agree not to sell or modify the medicaldevicesalesacademy.com content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the medicaldevicesalesacademy.com content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of medicaldevicesalesacademy.com, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits medicaldevicesalesacademy.com or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of medicaldevicesalesacademy.com’s or its licensor’s property, or that otherwise infringes medicaldevicesalesacademy.com’s or its licensor’s intellectual property rights. You further agree to in no other way misuse medicaldevicesalesacademy.com Content that appears on this website. The use of the medicaldevicesalesacademy.com Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that medicaldevicesalesacademy.com creates to generate or display any medicaldevicesalesacademy.com Content or the pages making up any medicaldevicesalesacademy.com site is also protected by medicaldevicesalesacademy.com’s copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
- The job posting and candidate database features may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. medicaldevicesalesacademy.com specifically prohibits any other use of the site, and you agree not to do any of the following: (a) post jobs or content that contain “hidden” keywords or any keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading contained in a job posting; (b) use the candidate database for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to using the information to sell or promote any products or services; (c) post or submit any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own; (d) post any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up-front or periodic payment; (e) send unsolicited mail or e-mail, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a Member or other user; (f) delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity; (g) use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search medicaldevicesalesacademy.com other than the search engine and search agents available from medicaldevicesalesacademy.com and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer); (h) attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the site; or (i) aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the content or information available from the site.